Monday, May 16, 2011

A Happy Sunday..

Had a day with my bestfriend Nicole, we got out nails done and did girls stuff. It's been a while since we'ev sat down and talked with out agruing with each other about who's better, Lol. So the thing we always agrue about is Chris Brown and Trey Songz, she's a Trey lover and I'm a Chris lover; so we tend to agrue about that a lot, Lol. But I do have a fabulous picture of Mrs. Songz. And now let me tell you about her, she is a little fashionista herself, she always look so adorable, Lol. But today she had her comfy's on. Wide Leg Blue Jeans, Purple Long Sleve Top, Brown Knitted Scarf, w/ Brown/Gold Sandals, perfect for today.

Now what I wore was Long Black Leggings w/ Gold Buttons On The Bottom, Navy Blue Tee, Tan Thermal Sweater, w/ Tan Moccasins.

Here's Some Pictures.


Nicole

My Nails
Brown/Gold &'d A Light Pink
With Pink & Gold Studs &'d A Flower

Sorry Forgot Camera, But This Is What I Wore.

My Moccasins &'d If You Can See The Gold Buttons At The Bottom.

Blackberry &'d Ipod Touch
                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment