Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Basketball Wives.


Oh my gosh, I think I was the most happiest girl last night. So last night my favorite show came back for the season 3 of Basketball Wives, and I loved it, these women are crazy. My favorites are Tami, Suzie &' sadly that Gloria isn't in the show no more but hopefully she just pops up like last season. So on the first episode, theres this new girl named Meeka and she moves to Miami to open up a real estate in that area. Now when I watched the episode, to me its crazy how you have to meet Evelyn for straight up approval. But not only did that happen in the first episode, also Tami and Evelyn have a talk about the t-shirts that she's selling and guess what they say "Non Mutha - F*cking Factor B*tch". So basically the shirts are talking about Tami and Royce, but overall I love the show and that was a great why to start off the season.


 Cast Of Season 3
Meeka Claxton The New Girl

Evelyn, Jennifer, Royce, Suzie and Shaunie 

No comments:

Post a Comment