Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beauty Supply


So last Saturday I went to the grocery store Lucky's and bought my facial and skin supply. Now I use Clean and Clear and yes, I have tried other facial products but I have fond to love this one better. When I go and buy this stuff, I buy the morning scrub, the daily scrub, the rubbing alcohol and the pimple cream. The other reason why I like this product is because its not as expensive as some other products out there, and so what I'm trying to say is that you don't have to spend a fortune to have the best. Now the thing that I forgot to tell you about is the lotion that I bought and its called Lubriderm, its great for if you have dry skin but also they have different kinds, so the one I got was the coco butter one, so I can keep my skin smooth.









No comments:

Post a Comment